Friday, 29 April 2016

Who?

So, who am I?







Hey everyone! My name is WEI MANG. I am a typical Penangite who loves Penang so much. Penang island is such a good place to travel and stay. It has lots of good foods within the island which is full historical buildings which are recognized under UNESCO. 

Penang. =)

Penang Food. <3


Opps. Forgot to mention, I am a huge food lover. =P

I’m currently 21st years old and studying in UUM. UUM is located in Sintok which mean I have to leave my hometown Penang and study in UUM. Although I’m apart from my family when I’m studying in UUM, but eventually I found bunches of friends who are like my family when I’m in UUM. =D 










They are more than friends, I call them F.A.M.I.L.Y. 



Want to know more about me? Haha. Stay tuned for the next post. =)





  





No comments:

Post a Comment